My story is the same as everyone else's. I ordered a breast cancer bracelet on Deal Chicken from Belleza at the end of October. I've received a couple of emails from Belleza saying they're overwhelmed with orders but will be shipping my bracelet. I've even emailed them a couple of times to give them the opportunity to rectify the situation before I contact my credit card company.
I just got off the phone with my credit card company and have received credit from them for the purchase price. Simple as that. I would hope that NOBODY ordered from Belleza Jewelry after reading all of these complaints and they go out of business. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I'm now going to issue a formal complaint with Deal Chicken.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Breast Cancer Bracelet Purchase
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."